Premier Window Replacement Service In Central Indiana
Are you looking to upgrade the curb appeal of your home? Affordable window replacements are just a phone call away when you call DWC Roofing Company. That’s right! We also offer beautiful window options alongside our roofing services. We install a variety of energy-efficient windows and styles in both replacement and new construction projects.
There are many reasons you may be looking to get new windows. DWC Roofing Company has the knowledge you need for any reason.
- Damaged – whether from old age or storms, when your windows become damaged, it may be worth your while to replace rather than repair. Let us help you decide what is the best option for you – and your budget.
- Energy bill is through the roof – solid windows are integral to the energy-efficiency of your home. If your energy costs have been steadily increasing, it’s time to see if your windows have either reached their lifespan or were installed incorrectly, creating gaps which allow your conditioned air to escape.
- Your home needs a makeover – From time to time, you may want to update the look of your home. If it’s been years since your current windows have been installed, consider replacing them to give your home a new look.
- Renovating a historic home – Historic homes require extra care when updating the windows. You want the new windows to preserve its historical look while taking advantage of modern advances.
- Building a new home – building a new home allows you to choose the perfect windows for your lifestyle and budget. We will work with you to understand your needs and budget to give your new home the highest level of curb appeal and energy efficiency available.
To schedule your in-home design consultation and estimate, contact DWC Roofing Company today. We are your Central Indiana experts when it comes to replacing your windows. Call or click today!
When you are choosing your new windows, it is important to understand what benefits you need. From maintenance-free vinyl to fiberglass, aluminum, or quality wood windows, there are many styles to choose from. Our specialists can help you choose the style to fit your style and budget.
- Fiberglass Windows – while fiberglass windows are the most expensive, they more than make up for the cost in durability and versatility. Fiberglass windows have been engineered to withstand strong forces, while being resistant to sunlight and moisture, and very low maintenance. The fiberglass frame and glass pane swell and settle at the same rate, eliminating the warping, minimizing potential damage, and providing greater energy efficiency. We will work with you to create the perfect frame to match your home’s décor. Call us today to learn more!
- Vinyl windows – low cost and energy efficiency make vinyl the replacement window of choice for most homeowners. They can be customized to fit your needs and are mostly maintenance free. These windows are made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) which makes them durable and rust- and corrosion-free. They come in many colors and sizes to suit any need. Their low cost, durability, low maintenance needs, and energy savings could make them the perfect window for your home. Contact us to learn how these windows could be your perfect fit.
- Wood windows – solid wood homes lend a beauty and warmth to your home that no other material can. They also offer exceptional energy efficiency and the flexibility to be stained and sealed to match your interior design. They can also be painted in a color of your choice. The insulation properties of wood windows are greater than anything else. While they do require more maintenance than vinyl or fiberglass windows, manufacturers now have wood-clad windows which combine the performance and beauty of all types for a lasting beauty. To learn more about the benefits wood windows can add to your home, call us today!
Energy-Efficient Window Glass Pane Options
Besides the frame your window has, you should consider the glass used. The right window glass chosen will reduce drafts and help reduce energy loss, saving you more year-round. Here are your options to provide better energy efficiency.
- Argon filled glass – the glass is infused with a non-toxic, odorless gas called argon. It helps prevent condensation and frost from forming on the window. It also improves soundproofing. Additionally, argon gas can fill the space between panes of glass in formed windows to increase the energy efficiency even more.
- Low-e coated glass – windows with a low-e coating will give you better energy efficiency by reflecting energy back to its source – in warm months the heat stays outside and during the winter heat stays in. This coating also prevents water droplets from forming on your windows in the winter. UV damage is minimized, keeping your fabrics and other materials from fading. Applying the coating can be done either during or after manufacturing, each with different benefits. Your window expert can help you make the best choice for your windows.
- ENERGY STAR windows – windows which pass the energy performance ratings by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) all receive a label. It is to inform contractors and homeowners about how much light and heat will travel through that window. This includes the solar heat gain coefficient, U-value, and visible transmittance of the windows.
Having your windows installed be a professional may be the biggest way to bolster your window’s energy efficiency. DWC Roofing Company has the professional experience needed to ensure your windows are fitted properly to give you the highest energy efficiency available. Call us or fill out our form to set up your free in-home consultation to learn more.
Let’s face it: the style of your window will lend to the curb appeal of your home, while providing privacy and security. Window styles and sizes can be combined to give your home the right amount of light and ventilation. You also want to understand the maintenance for your chosen style. Here are the many styles DWC Roofing Company works with; we will help you make the best choice for you considering all these things, including your budget.
- Awning windows – a hinged sash allows you to tilt these windows out from the bottom; this keeps most rain out even when the window is open.
- Bay windows – also called bow or garden windows, this style is perfect for maximizing the space in your room, while accenting the view and letting in more light. These windows project outward from your home.
- Casement windows – these windows are easy to open and provide excellent ventilation. They are hinged on one side and pivot out.
- Double-hung windows – as the most common window style, both sashes open for maximum ventilation. Many are designed to tilt inward for ease of cleaning both sides.
- Single-hung windows – similar to the double hung window, except the only sash that opens is the lower one. These could tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Picture windows – like bay windows, these give you a wide view and let in tons of light; however, they do not open.
- Sliding windows – with the easy of sliding open, these contemporary windows offer great ventilation and a fantastic view, especially in rooms where it is the only window. They are easy to lift out, making them the easiest to clean.
If you have questions about which windows are best for your home, DWC Roofing Company has you covered. Set up your free in-home consultation to meet with one of our experts. We’ll help you choose the features and style of windows to best fit your needs.