Upgrade your home with the best siding replacement in Central Indiana
Transforming your home can be as easy as replacing the siding. DWC Roofing Company offers a wide range of options to fit your style and budget. Choosing the right siding replacement material can be overwhelming, but we are here to answer any questions you have about material types, styles, and available colors. With new siding you can:
- Upgrade the style of your home
- Boost curb appeal
- Add value to your home
- Improve the energy efficiency of your home
- Lower your utility costs
Are you ready to start your siding project? DWC Roofing Company serves Central Indiana with quality installation. Give us a call or complete our contact form to schedule your free consultation.
Benefits and Features of Types of Siding Materials
The trained professionals at DWC Roofing Company will work with you to find the right siding material for your home. We understand the challenges of creating the look you want and getting the performance you need while staying within budget. Here are the major features and benefits of the types we offer.
Vinyl has quickly become the popular residential material for creating a dramatic makeover without breaking the bank.
- Durable – vinyl is a long-lasting material and retains its original color even in extreme elements and sheds moisture so it won’t support mold or mildew growth
- Washable – vinyl siding provides impressive performance while remaining very low maintenance and easy to clean
- Customizable – in addition to having a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from, vinyl siding can be made to match the appearance of materials such as cedar shingles
Fiber Cement Siding
When you consider fiber cement, you will receive a product designed for beauty and durability. We install only the best – JamesHardie – which is engineered to withstand the specific climates in which it is installed.
- Versatility – fiber cement can be made to replicate other materials and can be painted any color you choose to create a unique look for your home
- Durability – it is much stronger and longer-lasting than other materials and it will hold up better against severe weather, fire, and insects
Wood offers beautiful natural options while giving you:
- Versatility – it can be painted in any color you desire to match your home’s design
- Durability – Cedar is the wood of choice and gives excellent weather protection
- Longevity – When wood siding is properly installed and maintained it can last longer than most other materials
Steel has some incredible benefits for your home:
- Resistance – fire and insects will not damage steel; it is weather, dent, and scratch-resistant
- Appearance – steel can be used to create a modern look or be designed to mimic other materials such as cedar
- Endurance – unmatched durability and longevity make steel a hard material to beat, despite being pricier to install and having fewer options when compared to other materials
Aluminum is an extremely versatile material for your home for these reasons:
- Customization – aluminum can be cut to match the distinct features of any home and can be painted any color
- Protection – it won’t be affected by insects, rotting, or fire
- Preservation – aluminum is low maintenance and easy to clean
Trim Details to Complete Your Exterior Transformation
Your home’s new look isn’t complete without these trim details, which we can discuss with you when planning your installation.
- Corner trim
- Soffit panels
- Gutters and downspouts
- Compatible colored caulks and sealants
DWC Roofing Company serves Central Indiana with pride as your one-stop source for quality siding replacement. Give us a call or complete our contact form to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation. In addition, we offer window and roof services. We look forward to hearing from you.