Upgrade your home with the best siding installation in Central Indiana
Transforming your home can be as easy as replacing the siding on your home. DWC Roofing Company offers a wide range of siding replacement and installation options to fit your style and budget. Choosing the right siding material can be overwhelming, but we are here to answer any questions you have about material types, styles, and available colors. With new siding you can:
- Upgrade the style of your home
- Boost curb appeal
- Add value to your home
- Improve the energy efficiency of your home
- Lower your utility costs
Are you ready to start your siding project? DWC Roofing Company serves Central Indiana with quality siding installation. Give us a call or complete our contact form to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation.
Benefits and Features of Siding Materials
The trained professionals at DWC Roofing Company will work with you to find the right siding material for your home. We understand the challenges of creating the look you want and getting the performance you need while staying within budget. Here are the major features and benefits of the types of siding we offer.
Vinyl siding has quickly become the popular residential siding material for creating a dramatic makeover without breaking the bank.
- Durable – vinyl is a long-lasting material and retain its original color even in extreme elements and sheds moisture so it won’t support mold or mildew growth
- Washable – vinyl siding provides impressive performance while remaining very low maintenance and easy to clean
- Customizable – in addition to having a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from, vinyl siding can be made to match the appearance of materials such as cedar shingles.
Fiber Cement Siding
When you consider fiber cement siding, you will receive a product designed for beauty and durability. We install only the best – JamesHardie – which is engineered to withstand the specific climates in which it is installed.
- Versatility – fiber cement can be made to replicate other materials and can be painted any color you choose to create a unique look for your home
- Durability – it is much stronger and longer-lasting than other materials and it will hold up better against severe weather, fire, and insects
Wood siding offers beautiful natural options while giving you:
- Versatility – it can be painted in any color you desire to match your home’s design
- Durability – Cedar is the wood of choice in siding and gives excellent weather protection
- Longevity – When wood siding is properly installed and maintained it can last longer than most other materials
Steel siding has some incredible benefits for your home.
- Resistance – fire and insects will not damage steel siding; it is weather, dent, and scratch-resistant
- Appearance – steel siding can be used to create a modern look or be designed to mimic other materials such as cedar
- Endurance – unmatched durability and longevity make steel siding a hard material to beat, despite being pricier to install and having fewer options when compared to other materials
Aluminum siding is an extremely versatile material for your home for these reasons:
- Customization – aluminum siding can be cut to match the distinct features of any home and can be painted any color
- Protection – it won’t be affected by insects, rotting, or fire
- Preservation – aluminum siding is low maintenance and easy to clean
Trim Details to Complete Your Exterior Transformation
The overall siding installation isn’t complete without these trim details, which should be discussed when planning your new siding installation.
- Corner trim
- Soffit panels
- Gutters and downspouts
- Compatible colored caulks and sealants
DWC Roofing Company serves Central Indiana with pride as your one-stop source for quality siding installation. Give us a call or complete our contact form to schedule your complimentary in-home consultation. In addition to home siding installation, we offer window and roof services. We look forward to hearing from you.