Central Indiana Roof Replacement
DWC Roofing Company is here to help when it is time for you to replace your roof. The biggest decision you’ll make after deciding to replace your roof is what material, style, and color you want for your new roof. We are available to help you walk through the many decisions you’ll need to make leading up to getting your new roof installed.
Here are the high-quality products installed by DWC Roofing Company to give your home a beautiful and durable roof. To learn more about any of these materials, click below to learn more or call us today for a complimentary estimate for your roof replacement.
We Specialize in These Roofing Materials
Asphalt Shingles are the most popular choice across the country due to its affordability and the many styles it comes in. We install Owens Corning shingles exclusively. As your only Indiana-based Platinum Preferred Contractor, we offer the highest level of service, expertise, and warranties.
Owens Corning Shingles are energy efficient to help reduce heat in the attic and keep your home cooler in the summer and your air conditioning bills lower. With their patented SureNail® Technology, Owens Corning shingles also provides added durability and performance. They come in these different styles to create a customized look for your home.
- Three-tab shingles have a consistent shingle size, have less weight than other roofing materials, and also the lowest cost.
- Architectural shingles have varying sizes to create a dimensional look on your roof. They are thicker, making them more durable, which also raises property value.
- Designer series shingles add more drama for a knockout look on your home.
An added benefit of asphalt shingles is how easy it is to repair them. The DWC Roofing Company pros can help you choose the best shingle style and color for your home, needs, and budget.
Metal roofing is quickly becoming the favorite modern alternative material for residential roofs. With the many benefits metal roofing offers, people are no longer only considering it for barns, agricultural buildings, or commercial structures. Here are just a handful of benefits:
- Versatile: Metal roofing comes in many colors and styles, even mimicking other roof types to give you the greatest versatility of any roofing material.
- Durable: It is proven to last for up to 50 years or more with no major maintenance or repair needs, saving you money year after year.
- Resistant: It has been manufactured to resist hail and pest damage while also shedding rain and snow quickly. It also holds a Class A fire rating.
- Environmentally Friendly: Metal roofing can be recycled. It also lowers your energy costs because of heat resistance, keeping your home cooler.
- Other benefits: Metal is the lightest roofing material, putting less stress on your home’s structure. When installed with the correct sub-roof materials, it is also just as quiet in a rainstorm as traditional shingles.
Metal roofs pay for themselves over the course of the years they protect your home. Low maintenance and greater longevity give metal roofing the advantage over asphalt shingles even with the greater installation cost. DWC Roofing Company installs these forms of metal roofing:
- Granule coated metal roofing is also called stone coated. The coating on this style of metal roofing allows it to mimic other types of roofing, including shingles, tile, and shakes.
- Standing seam metal roofing means the fasteners at each seam is above the level of the roof. This gives a key advantage in keeping water out of your home.
- Ribbed metal roofing is the classic look most people know when thinking of metal roofs and looks similar to standing seam metal roofing.
DWC Roofing Company can help you learn about all the benefits of metal roofing and decide which roofing material is the best fit for your home. Give us a call today to learn more and set up your free estimate!
Specialty Roofing Materials
DWC Roofing also installs specialty roofing materials, to give you a full range of roofing materials to select from. Not any roofer can work with these materials; to get the job done correctly you need a skilled contractor.
- Wood Shingles provide unmatched beauty for your roof with different styles to choose from. While there is more required maintenance, wood provides good durability and a beautiful finished appearance – especially for historic homes.
- Shingles are uniform in shape and thickness because they are cut with a saw.
- Shakes are split so generally are thicker and rougher than wood shingles.
- Tile Roofing has incredible durability – lasting up to 100 years with quality installation – which often offsets the initial expense of installation. Tile roofing isn’t affected by insects or fire and is resistant to high winds and hail. Because these materials are the heaviest roofing material, tile may require additional structural work before installation. Nevertheless, tile is a fantastic choice for any home.
- Slate is mined and split into a consistent shingle shape and size.
- Concrete and Clay Roofing is often associated with Spanish style buildings but now comes in a wider range of colors and styles to fit any home. This is also the most environmentally friendly roofing material because it is long-lasting, easily recycled, and doesn’t contain chemicals.
DWC Roofing Company Warranties
We are an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. This means when you get a roof replacement with us, we have access to the best warranty coverage in the industry.
- Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty
- Non-prorated, transferable coverage for up to 50 years. Covers material defects and labor to repair material defects.
If you’re interested in wood or tile roofing, the experts at DWC Roofing Company can help you find the best solution and give you a high-quality installation. We offer free estimates on all our work, so call us today 317-834-7678 or click below to get started!