Central Indiana’s Premier Emergency Roofing Services
Has your home or commercial building been hit by damaging storms? DWC Roofing Company is here to help with free inspections to determine the scope of damage to your home. Our comprehensive inspection includes your roof, attic insulation, gutters, windows, and siding. If there is anything else you want the project manager to check out, just ask!
When you decide you want to work with DWC Roofing Company, your project manager will explain each step of the process, from filing a homeowner’s insurance claim if you wish to final inspection.
The DWC Roofing Company Storm Damage Claim Process
We know that dealing with roof damage after a hail or wind storm or heavy rains can be stressful. That is why we have perfected our process of helping you get your roof repaired or replaced. Here is what you can expect:
- Inspection – An experienced project manager will record everything he finds during his initial inspection and show you what he found.
- Adjuster Meeting – Once your insurance claim is filed, an Adjuster will be scheduled to come to your home and we will meet them to work on getting approval for all needed repairs.
- ACV (Actual Cash Value) Check – After the Adjuster has visited your home and the repairs are approved, you’ll receive your first insurance check and scope of work covered from the insurance company.
- Contract Signing – With your first check in hand, it’s time to meet with your project manager again, this time to make material type and color choices and sign your contract.
- Build Project – All work is scheduled, permits are pulled, and you will know when materials will be delivered and when installation begins. A project manager will be on-site during the installation to oversee the work as it is completed. If the scope changes as we start the work, we will work with your insurance company to approve the new scope of work.
- Depreciation/RCV (Replacement Cost Value) Check – When the work is complete and you and the inspector are satisfied, we will request the final check from your insurance to be released. It is sent to your home, and you can sign it over to DWC Roofing Company. Your project manager is also happy to collect it.
When you have storm damage and need repairs quickly, DWC Roofing Company is your local roofing professional. We help Central Indiana with roofing, gutter, siding, and window replacement needs. To get your free on-site evaluation and estimate scheduled, contact us today.