Commercial Roofing Systems for Central Indiana Buildings
The roofing needs of a residential home are different from those of commercial buildings, such as a warehouse, office building, or multi-family dwelling. Roof damage shouldn’t shut down the business or cause damage to your tenants. Each building you own or manage requires a different level of service, tools, and attention. DWC Roofing is the best partner in Central Indiana for all your roofing maintenance, repair, and replacement needs.
Commercial roofing goes by many names, known by the building type (flat, low slope, and steep slope), the installation technique (built-up, standing-seam, single-membrane, and torch-down), or the roofing material type:
- Metal roofing includes flashing profiles and panels either made in a factory or cut and formed at the building site. When installed on a sloped roof, metal roofing offers the benefits of low maintenance and higher energy efficiency.
- EPDM roofing (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is sometimes referred to as rubber roofing because it looks like a rubber inner tube. It comes in large rolls and can be installed on flat and low-slope roofs. An EPDM roof can easily last 20 years with minimal maintenance.
- TPO roofing (thermoplastic polyolefin) is an affordable single-ply option which comes in rolls of different sizes. It is easily installed with heat welding; mechanical fasteners may also be used. Because TPO is white, it does a good job of reflecting solar radiation. This makes your roof more efficient and reduces your energy bills.
- Modified bitumen roofing comes in easy to handle rolls that get heated to seal seams and adhere to flashing and the substrate. It works well on small-scale commercial or residential flat roofs. Overlapping seams are fused with either a torch or a special adhesive. Due to heat absorption, a reflective coating is required; this also aids in the durability of a modified bitumen roof.
- Asphalt shingle roofing is always a popular choice for homeowners, but plenty of commercial buildings also depend on asphalt shingles for weather protection. It is one of the most affordable options and gives many shingle styles and colors to choose from.
- PVC roofing (polyvinyl chloride) is the top-performing single-ply roofing material and is naturally white. This gives it excellent heat-reflective qualities without extra treatment. PVC is most frequently used for larger roofing jobs because of its excellent durability and moisture resistance.
Selecting the best roofing treatment for your commercial building can feel daunting, but there is no need to get overwhelmed! DWC Roofing Company will send our best roofers to evaluate your roof and recommend the best solution for your budget and property. There’s an amazing selection of commercial roofing materials and techniques available, and we are well versed in the pros and cons of each.
Even the best roof will fail if it’s not properly installed. Hiring an experienced roofing contractor to install quality roofing is of the utmost importance. At DWC Roofing Company, we have:
- Courteous & professional service
- Well-trained, experienced workers
- Excellent equipment
DWC Roofing Company will exceed your expectations with top-quality commercial roofing service. To schedule your on-site evaluation and estimate today, call us or click below! We proudly serve Central Indiana.